Champion Plumbing is #1 in drain cleaning in Canton, GA. Are clogged drains making a mess in your home? Are you tired of waiting for your sink or tub to drain or are you stuck dealing with overflowing water in your kitchen or bathroom? Clogged drains are common problems caused by a buildup of debris in the pipes. Food particles, grease, hair, and mineral sediment all contribute to clogged drains.
Champion Plumbing & Drain Cleaning offers safe and effective clogged drain repair and drain cleaning service that is safe and effective. Our drain specialists are trained and experienced in the latest methods, making us the most trusted drain cleaning company in the area.
Wondering what it’s really like to work with us? Check out our latest reviews and customer testimonials to find out. Download our latest coupons and deals to find out how much you can save on your next call.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains are the result of a buildup of debris in the pipes. Some of the most common signs that your drains are in need of cleaning or repair include:
- Issues flushing the toilet.
- Waiting a long time for the toilet to fill up after flushing.
- Standing water or overflowing water in your sink or tub.
- Slow-draining water in the sink or tub.
- Foul odors coming from the drain.
We recommend professional drain cleaning services over other DIY methods. Store-bought chemical drain cleaners contain harsh chemicals such as lye that produces dangerous fumes. Additionally, the strong ingredients also eat away at the pipes, leading to corrosion and unexpected ruptures. Professional clogged drain service is completely safe and effective.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains in the Future
Prevention is key when it comes to keeping your drains moving smoothly. Since most clogged drain emergencies are caused by excess debris and buildup in the pipes, there are many ways you can prevent stubborn and annoying blockages:
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain.
- Place food and hair screens on the drains to capture debris.
- Invest in annual or bi-annual drain cleaning appointments. Most homeowners choose to schedule drain cleaning in the fall as part of their winter preparation checklist.
- Try pouring hot water down the drain at least once per week. This will quickly clean out any debris and keep the drains moving efficiently.
- If you experience an unexpected clog, make sure you call for professional repair right away.
Sewer and Drain Line Repair
For more information about sewer and drain line services visit our Sewer & Drain Line Repair page.