Clogged toilets are a common plumbing problem experienced by every homeowner. At Champion Plumbing & Drain Cleaning in Canton, GA we carefully assess your problem and offer a comprehensive solution designed to quickly resolve the problem and get your toilet working efficiently again. We also specialize in toilet replacement services and can help you choose a new water efficient toilet for your home.
Find out what your friends and neighbors are saying about us by checking out our reviews and comments. Make sure you also download our current online deals and coupons to enjoy extra savings on your next call.
Clogged toilet repair is one of our specialties. This is a common issues that impact many Cherokee County homes. If you have a toilet in your house, chances are, you will experience a clogged toilet at some point in your life. Clogged toilets can result from issues like flushing non-water soluble items, using too much toilet paper, or from children flushing toys and other foreign objects.
How to Prevent Needing a Clogged Toilet Repair
It’s nice knowing that Champion Plumbing & Drain Cleaning is available for quick clogged toilet repair, but the better option would be avoiding the issue altogether. Here are some professional tips and tricks for preventing clogged toilets:
- If you have kids, try installing a childproof lock on the toilet seat so they cannot flush foreign objects.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Flush twice if needed.
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble items like diapers and personal hygiene products.
- Purchase one or two-ply toilet paper rather than thick brands.
- If your toilet is continuously clogging up, consider replacing the entire unit.,/li>
The parts inside your toilet’s tank can wear out over time giving the impression that the whole toilet needs to be replaced. In many cases simply replacing the internal parts will breath new life into an old toilet. Our expert plumbers can evaluate your existing toilet and advise you whether it’s best to repair or replace it.
When to Invest in Professional Toilet Replacement
You don’t often think about replacing a toilet since it’s something that doesn’t need to be done very often. However, there are many instances where installing a new toilet is a good idea:
- If your toilet is old and inefficient, you could benefit from a new unit.
- Cracked porcelain also requires professional replacement.
- Homeowners with environmental concerns will appreciate installing a new dual-flush or water conserving toilet in their home.
- If the old toilet does not match the decor of your bathroom or you are planning a bathroom renovation, make sure to replace the toilet with a unit that works.
- Toilets that are constantly getting clogged or requiring repair should also be replaced to save on repair and maintenance costs.
At Champion Plumbing & Drain, we can help you choose a new toilet that will work perfectly in your home, conserving water, and saving money on repair costs.